Sunday 20 February 2011

Day 50: Here's The Reason My Mac Kept Crashing




Ladies and Gentlemen!
I'm very pleased to announce FAWM song no 10 - I Lost My Capo

It's a mash up sample fest made up largely of sounds generated by my children's toys, along with a sample of a birthday message from Nicholas Tozier, my daughter speaking german and a couple of garageband loops.

Hope you like it. It cost me blood, sweat and gigabytes

Download I Lost My Capo here

After 2 days at home mixing this I'm hoping to be back at Shabby Rd tomorrow writing a new song (maybe another collaboration) and cranking out some more kids songs.


Download all my 2011 songs for free!!!
Other free songs by Matt Blick


4 comments:

  1. Number 9 … Number 9 …. Eldorado …

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rob - Maybe Lennon's mac kept crashing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you didn't know that I'm also a lounge comedian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just picture you behind a baby grand with a tip jar

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.