Friday 18 February 2011

Day 49: That Man Is Me!




A man is jumping off a cliff
A man is jumping off a cliff
A man is jumping off a cliff
Jumping off a cliff, jumping off a cliff
Jumping off a cliff, jumping off a cliff yo!

Oh my gosh! I think it's Mr. Blick!


FAWM song 9. Day 18. So I'm back on track.

This is another collaboration with some of my 10 year old guitar pupils. They wrote a riff. I asked them what images their riff conjured up. The result was 0.52 seconds of mayhem called Cliff Jumper.

There were two people in the room whose name kind-of-rhymed with "off a cliff".
The other one didn't want to be immortalised in song. So the poor old guitar teacher ended up taking a dive!


Download all my 2011 songs for free!!!
Other free songs by Matt Blick



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.