Saturday 12 February 2011

Day 43: Writing With MY Kids



This FAWM challenge is hard work, so I thought it was about time I let my kids do some heavy lifting. Today was mostly about finding ever toy in the house that made a noise, hitting various things, flushing the toilet and trying not to drop the mic down it (don't worry Ali - we didn't!) and then chopping it all up to make a song.

And then feeling sad when the mac crashed - losing one hours worth of work.
Yes, the song is that awesome the mac lost it's mind. I know how it feels...

Download all my 2011 songs for free!!!
Other free songs by Matt Blick

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely no comment about macs and the fact that they 'Just Work' - Oh no - I wouldn't stoop so low..... - Darn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having now purchased a mac and therefore (according to the small print) sold my soul to Apple I can neither confirm or deny that statement.

    MACS>>>ARE>>AWESOME>>>THEY>>>ARE>>>PERFECT>>>MICROSOFT>>>SUCKS>>>STEVE>>>JOBS>>>KNOWS>>>ALL

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.