Friday 19 March 2010

New Song: One Three Nine



One Three Nine is in many ways the most unusual song I've posted here. It's a pro-life song, the music is from a classical piece by Grieg called Aase's Death, it's my first song with no guitar and the lyrics are a paraphrase of psalm 139 intercut with a response from the point of view of the unborn.

(For more info read the 'Behind the song' post).



Download the FREE mp3
FREE Chord sheet
Read the full lyrics



Almighty God, my maker
You formed the depths of me
Like wolves they came, encircling
Eager to tear me to pieces
You knit me together there, my maker
Deep in my mother's womb
But they found the place where you hid me
And dragged me out.



Other pro-life songs
Your Difficult Decision
Salt Water
First Black President

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.