Monday 11 April 2011

Day 101: Beard On The Chin/Cold In The Head




Me and my GLW (good lady wife) seem to be playing head cold tag team. She's just given me back the one I gave her two weeks ago which she probably gave me in late Feb. But I need to get back in the writing habit so I rubbed my nose with Vick Vapour rub and headed over the Shabby Road. Last night I uploaded the finished Slow Motion Riot album so that's one box ticked but I still feel in this post FAWM fog.

Tonight I recorded a first pass at the song that now goes by the grand title of

The Facial Hair/Creativity Ratio Theorem (aka The Beard Song)

and I'll try to do a video tomorrow. I'm in two minds about releasing stuff that I've just captured on the internal mic. I did a video, but no mp3, of Fat Flish which seemed to disappear without a trace, so I don't know.

I guess I need to break out the studiospares catalogue and get ordering me some equipment...


Download all my FAWM songs for free!!!
Other free songs by Matt Blick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.