Monday 29 June 2009

GCN Set List: Jesus, Thank You




Welcome to an occasional series highlighting some of the songs we sing at Grace Church Nottingham. First up, one from the Sovereign Grace group of churches written by Pat Sczebel and featured on the CD Worship God Live.

(Update: read an exclusive 'behind the song' interview with Pat here).




The mystery of the cross I cannot comprehend
The agonies of Calvary
You the perfect Holy One, crushed Your Son
Who drank the bitter cup reserved for me


Your blood has washed away my sin
Jesus, thank You
The Father’s wrath completely satisfied
Jesus, thank You
Once Your enemy, now seated at Your table

Jesus, thank You

By Your perfect sacrifice I’ve been brought near
Your enemy You’
ve made Your friend
Pouring out the riches of Your glorious grace
Your mercy and Your kindness know no end

Lover of my soul
I want to live for You

© 2003 Integrity's Hosanna! Music (ASCAP)/Sovereign Grace Worship (ASCAP).


Buy The Song/CD
FREE Chord Chart
FREE Lead Sheet

Unoffical Video



Thanks to Nato Etire for putting this post together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.