Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Valentine's Day And Holi - Day

If my wife's life was a sitcom, yesterdays episode could have been titled "I bought my husband a DVD and tickets to see Dara O'Briain and all I got was this lousy song".

Today I am full of cold and I've written a song about Holidays (which brings my FAWM total to 5) and a blog post about what Noel Fielding and The Goons can teach us about songwriting.

You can download both songs here.

Other free songs by Matt Blick


  1. Dara O'Briain is fun, I try to watch Mock the Week when it's on. It improves my English and I learn what's happening in the UK (sort of).

  2. I'm struggling with the concept of learning English from Dara O'Briain - he talks so fast for a start!- but it does make me laugh!


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.