Wednesday 8 February 2012

That Box

For FAWM song number 3 we have a tune about one young man's obsession with the contents of the sex education teachers resources box at school, played on a box. It's right there on the FAWM download page



But why would you waste time on my meagre offerings when you could download yourself the brilliant Champion Of The Game Of Love by Chris Henson. I cannot describe to you how funny, and how well written it is. So I won't try. Just go get it. Now.

By the way - by the time you read this I will be heavy with Birthday. Yep one year older. And about 45 songs wiser. Hallelujah.

Other free songs by Matt Blick

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'll listen to your music in a short while (first I have to finish all kind of headache inducing OMG I'll never make it challenges).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.