Tuesday 10 May 2011

Day 130: Tram Songs



Another day of business/busyness

Just ended up printing the comments I got about Faithful And True (thanks Rob, Phil, Peter, Nato, Eric, Jenny & Roberta!) and then comparing them to the ideas/rewrites I'd already done.

 This happened at the tram stop, on the tram and then at another tram stop. Rock, and indeed, roll.

The good news is that pretty much everyone (including me) agrees on 3 good verse and 2 that are definitely weak. A few peeps also had interesting insights observations. So I'm gonna go back and compare the remaining verse that I like with the one everyone else likes!

Wish me luck!


Download all my 2011 songs for free!!!
Other free songs by Matt Blick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.