Sunday, 17 June 2012

The Last Post

hi there folks - subscribers, followers and drive by readers. This is my last post here at - I've been here since 28 Dec 2008 and over the years I've changed the name and the focus a few times. But now I'm a big boy and it's time to head over to wordpress, my own domain name, a clearer layout, less weirdness with the blogger platform and ultimately a better tie in with my Beatles website and all my songs

so if your feed hasn't magically transferred over there please go there manually

all the best!


  1. Where? Oh wait, I should be able to google this. It's (how surprising :-).

    1. I cannot comment over there though (it wants me to log in). I just wanted to say the feed transfer worked in NewsBlur.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.