Saturday 14 February 2009

I have rocked you

The reason I've not been blogging this week is that aside from the normal teaching I've been doing a school's production of 'We Will Rock You'. So a good 20 hours of my life this week has been spent in these luxurious surroundings...





...there's a reason why it's called 'The Pit'!



One of the real blessings of the week has been the chance to be part of a band almost entirely made of people I have taught (or teach)  


My Boys!

(L to R) Danny (keys), Ozzy (keys), Tom (drms), Tucker (gtr), Jono (bs), Westy (gtr), Me (gtr), (+Sam the sound guy lurking in the background)  

We seem to angling for an Ibanez endorsement...

1 comment:

  1. I love Ibanez guitars. They make better guitars in the price range than 'most anybody.

    Great photos, Matt!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.