Tuesday, 12 October 2010

What I Learned About Songwriting From A Crazy Guy In Liverpool



When a crazy guy start ranting about war during a family holiday I never expected to learn a lesson about songwriting. But sometimes life hands you valuable insights in weird packages.

Read all about what the guy taught me and how he reminded me of Jeremiah the Prophet in my guest post for American singer/songwriter and blogger Nicholas Tozier in What I learned about songwriting from a crazy guy in Liverpool.

A while back I did a guest post for Al Metcalfe which feels timely with the recent debate about what worship leaders can do to help (or hinder) Charismatic Worship. It's called Charismatic Flavoured Worship. Check it out.




Related Posts: Songwriting with Stephen King
Does the Holy Spirit thrive on chaos?

My latest song: You Spoke The Stars
Other free songs by Matt Blick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.