Thursday, 16 July 2009

More Cheese?





Here’s a funky-country barbershop quartet gospel jam.
Sound awful? It should.

But sometimes a band go so deep into the jungle of cheese that they come out the other side smelling of roses.


Ernie Haase and Signature Sound are just such a quartet of fearless explorers, cornier than a Kellogg’s factory but they just don't know or they just don’t care.

And I’m struggling to adequately describe the bass vocals of Tim Duncan.

If an 18-wheeler Mack truck could sing it would probably sound like this
.

Download this FREE song 'Never Give Up, Never Give In'.

It’s as cool as a cheese-flavoured cucumber.

3 comments:

  1. You owe me a fresh cup of tea Dj Blyk! - I just spat it over my desk after reading the 18-wheeler line!!

    Pure genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know what good music is the are the best group out there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I like them! They are cheesy but I like them - especially the bass vocals.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.