Sunday, 28 June 2009

One Thousand and Ten Free Music Downloads.







I’m getting buried under new music! It’s coming too fast to sort through it all, but here’s a bunch, leave me a comment and let me know what’s ringing your bells.

First up Brighton’s Phatfish are giving away the title track of their new album ‘In Christ’.

Brian Doerksen has a five track sampler on his website from his proposed musical 'Prodigal God', based the story of the prodigal son.

Get some Gospel inspiration from i-tickets in the form of He’s Already Climbed That Mountain by Lynda Randle.

Derek Webb has two nice unplugged tracks on the Relevant Magazine website. This Too Shall Be Made Well and I Don’t Want To Fight.

Most of these could be yours for the princely sum of one email address.

Finally, Microsoft have teamed up with Reverb Nation to give away 1000 free tracks. Really. Go help yourself and leave me a comment if you root out anything good.

That still only leaves 1009 songs. So why not download my new song The Weight Of Glory?



Related Posts: Singalong-a-Wickham
Chris Spring - under the radar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.