Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Hello Grace Church




WELCOME!

Thank you for visiting me from the Grace Church Website.

If you’d like to download the new song
‘The Weight Of Glory’ click here.

Why not have a look around while you’re here?

This blog is a place for me to post the best stuff from the Wide Wide World of the Interweb on the topics of Worship leading, Songwriting, with a little Theology and some General music stuff thrown in for good measure as well as giving away
my own songs.


If you’d like to know more about me you can find out about my
5 weirdest gigs, read some fatherly advice I gave to my former pupils or learn where the name ‘Young Glory’ comes from.
You can also
download demos & chord sheets for the songs I’ve written at Grace Church.

Like what you see? Why not become a regular reader? There are two ways.

Scroll down the page and enter your email address in the 'subscribe via email' box in the left hand column. Then brand new posts will be delivered to you in the comfort of your own inbox. 

For the more technologically adventurous, click on the the orange square in the address bar (a circle if you have a mac) to subscribe by using a feedreader like
Google Reader
If you're not sure what that is, or how to go about it, then read this page.


Please feel free to leave a comment - even if it's just to say Hi!

Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.