Wednesday, 1 October 2008

MattBlick.Com



WELCOME!

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.

Free Songs

I give all my songs away for free here - mp3s, chord sheets - everything

You can download my most popular songs -

The Eglon Song
The Weight Of Glory (live)
Great High Priest
If You're Here This Morning
The Greatest Commandment
The Ballad Of NDC


More Free Songs

You can also find links to a lot of free songs by other artists like these

Readable Things


there are lots of posts on

(And if songwriting is your thing, check out my Beatles Songwriting Academy).

As a former worship leader there's some posts on Worship leading like Where should worship start? and Charismatic worship like 12 ways to increase congregation participation


But that's enough about you

If you’d like to know more about me you can find out about my 5 weirdest gigs or read some fatherly advice I gave to my former pupils.




Become a regular reader


By email

Scroll up the page a little and look in the right hand column for the 'subscribe via email' box. Enter your email address. Brand new posts will be delivered to you in the comfort of your own inbox.

By RSS





Click on the the orange square in the address bar (a circle if you have a mac) right at the top of the screen. This will give you the option to subscribe by using a feedreader like Google Reader.
If you're not sure what that is, or how to go about it, then read this page.




Please feel free to leave a comment - even if it's just to say Hi!

Matt




7 comments:

  1. Jessica Renshaw17/4/10 1:05 am

    Hi, Matt!

    I wrote a song called The Comin' Off the Mountaintop Blues. I thought it might bless people at the end of Christian retreats and conferences, prepare them for re-entry into "real life.". A friend, Doug Susu-Mago, who normally does opera, offered to write down the music in my head by having me sing it in my shy, squeaky little voice onto a cassette tape and mail it to him. It was sung (more professionally than I had done) and recorded at the annual women's meeting for my denomination a couple of years ago. Here's why I tell you all this: I would love to provide it free to any individual or group who can use it. Maybe you can help me know how to do that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Jessica - I'll email you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey matt, i just listened to 'i lost my capo' possibly my favourite song of the year so far, brilliant, mind if i use it in a mixtape i'm planning 'glad beats'..

    edd >> via jack

    http://soundcloud.com/gladbeast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure Edd no prob - just give me a link back and a mention on the notes. Like you're stuff on soundcloud. Can't comment cos I'm not a member!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry harry I redid the design of the page and the email subscription is now in the right hand column, between popular blog posts and followers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by Growing Kids Ministry. Looking forward to seeing more about the songs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Lindsey! You may like The Greatest Commandment song -it's my other 'children's ministry hit!'

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.